Mostly because I can stare at Patrick Stewart…
A little bit of a gap since the last post. I never did find those notes from the rest of the holiday six pack. I did however have some Bell’s hopslam in the meantime and it was delicious.
Other items of note:
1) I’ve added two twitter feeds to the widgets at right: one for my twitter feed (boring), and one for the Mplsbikepolo feed.–>
2) I’ve cluttered up my life with another hobby, bike polo. It’s kind of like polo, if you were riding a kind of bike instead of a kind of horse, kindof. Expect better details in the future; just know now that it exists, and I like it.
3) I visisted the Muddy Pig and it was awesome. 48 beers on tap, all delicious. I tried Dark Horse’s Crooked Tree IPA, and Rush River’s Bubblejack. Both Delicious. I aslo had hopslam on tap, mmmm more delicious. Also, they will be serving a cask conditioned firkin of Hopslam this wednesday… boo, I cannot go. This is what it sounds like when the doves cry.
4) I also went to acadia cafe and had a pint of Surly mild- deliciously subtle.
5) I’m taking a sculpture class and am learning the art of welding and brazing. Have I already mentioned that? Anyway, I’m not making my big wheel for the class, but I may use the shop on weekends to create said project.
6) This should have been up by #2… If you like bikes and minneapolis, then you should join mplsbikelove to hear more about bikes and minneapolis– things you like, remember?
7) I don’t really like that the blog has turned into a bunch of reviews. From now on, I will summarize my tasting and provide a link to my beeradvocate posting. This will allow me to talk more about the brewery and such and provide a reason to link to beeradvocate.
8) the Leftover EPA 2.0 was kegged and consumed… delicious, delicious.
9) I have to move at the end of the month– expect brewing to commence immediately after the move.